(Not signed in)
[94727 views]
Share |
Not rated yet
Beth Greenhough
Beth Greenhough
Beth Greenhough
About me:
I am a Tutorial Fellow here at Keble where I teach undergraduates in human and environmental geography. I also hold a post as Associate Professor in the School of Geography and the Environment, where I lecture on Environmental Geographies, Geographies of Nature and the Masters course in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance. For me it is a privilege to be working with such a great group of fellows and students here at Keble, and I take inspiration from sharing ideas across my teaching and research.

My research is concerned with the ways in which humans and animals become resources for biomedical research, including issues such as the ways in which people are recruited as biobank donors or clinical trial subjects and the use of animals in biomedical research. I argue that we can gain insights into the relationships between humans and their environment in the twenty-first century by exploring the ways human bodies and animal bodies are accessed, produced and commodified as resources for biomedical exploration.

You can read more about my work and current projects at http://www.geog.ox.ac.uk/staff/bgreenhough.html or follow me @BethJGreenhough.